Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oh, No, You're Not Gonna Make Me a Believer!

I totally don't read horoscopes! I swear! Listen, I have a life. I don't know how I came upon this one, but well, I just read it.

And then again.

And again.

It wouldn't go away, dammit!

It said (pardon my French):

"Certains événements vous poussent à replonger dans un passé que vous n'avez pas totalement assumé. Heureusement, votre positivisme vous aide à considérer avec philosophie vos erreurs passées et à soulever à bras-le-corps les problèmes actuels qui en découlent. Vous négocierez ainsi des virages capitaux pour l'avenir".

Yeah, I must be the only one to understand this one.

Never mind! :)

3 comments:

NoOne said...

You don't believe in horoscopes and yet you come across one by mistake? Yeap, that could happen. LOL

And it's french wasn't so bad... I totally could understand it.

There is a problem with these "horor"s - and the problem is us, the ones who read it. sometimes we see or we want to see something important for us.

Imagine this: what would happen if everyday those 400 billion peoples that live in this world (I might be making a mistake on the number but... heck... it's just a number)... so, what would happen if all these people would be split into 12 groups? All the ones born in january would have health problems. All those born in february would get lucky and inherit fortune. All those born in march would go on a trip... And so on...

What about the others? Why aren't only 12 actions every day? The answer is simple: because not all read horoscopes and know what to do. LOL

WW said...

I can't tell you exactly how it happened, but it did :) Use your imagination. :P

And I just vowed to stop using emoticons.

I agree, otherwise. I never considered it so... mathematically, though! Emoticon.

Heck, YOU may safely assume that I smile all the time!

NoOne said...

Since I needed to write this somewhere I wrote it here inside of "Oh, No, You're Not Gonna Make Me a Believer!".

I liked more your FAQ then all those Shane's Star Trek scenes or Star Trek's Shane scenes. :))