Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Did I Just Do That?

Wow! I really reached out this time.

This is for the record, I'm not sure my action will amount to any results, but if it does, then it's the experience of a lifetime!

I'm friggin' glad I did it. I had it in me. Moreover, I SENSED that it was the right thing to do. That and nothing else. I'm courting some superior achievement if all this comes to fruition. This is so exciting.

You know, how sometimes you watch someone from afar and admire that person but wouldn't dare knock on the door of their universe? How you think they are wasting their talent and you wish you could motivate them?

Well, this person was, is the most talented wordsmith I've ever seen on the net. I've watched her from afar for years now. Furious to see her spend all her insight and her outstanding way with words in inconsequential conversations on different virtual hangouts. Yeah, I was some kind of a non-compulsive stalker & lurker. I never interfered, although sometimes my fingers were aching to do so.

I was scared out of my mind by her brilliance, man!

And today, I knocked on her awesome door in no ambiguous terms. With a proposition.

She might brush me off, of course. Like, who am I? But then again, maybe we were meant to write together, so then...

Why else would I circle around her various personas and be fascinated for so long? These are encounters that one needs to find out about, one can't just let them pass one by.

So what if she says no? At least I know I've tried.

Proud to be me.

As always.

Ave & Yay!

0 comments: