Wednesday, March 7, 2007

"WW"

In case you were wondering what's with my new blog subtitle: from now on, I'll be "WW". "Dubya Dubya". "With Wings". :) I like the look, the symmetry, and I'm a Gemini, so this should work.

They are able wings, too! They immediately shot me into Mach 3 when I read HER reply today.

I am beyond happy, I'm ecstatic! She agreed to talk about my project, people! And she was amazingly nice to me.

And I also love the way I want to approach this writing together gig. I think it's pretty innovative, but so many people write and collaborate and apply different techniques nowadays, that I can't be sure. But it wouldn't make a bit of a difference, either, whether I created this technique or not. It's the result that counts.

No, wait, it's even better! It's the PROCESS that will encapsulate all the fun and excitement! As opposed to the drudgery of writing alone, I'll get to connect mentally and have hot verbal action with a brilliant, spectacular mind! All while role-playing. Does it get any better than this? Not in my book.

But I'll describe the whole thing later.

There are, of course, a million ways in which all this can still go either wrong, or nowhere, but hey, when the process is so cool and it gets you in contact with such people, really, the rest becomes, in her words, "just writing". Also, I want her to get something new out of this, some excitement and energy that in my turn I took from elsewhere, all in a circle of creation and sharing.

She is very much into "weird experiences" so I might have to nurture my inner weirdo for her sake, somehow. I think I'll remember how to do that...

To fold my wings and come back to the ground and the matter at hand: this will also force me to pitch her the whole thing. Very soon! Imagine that! Too intense!

Wow!

WW

0 comments: